This Villa on the Diani Marine compound comes with a big fig tree viewing the Indian Ocean. You'll have direct
access to the beach. You can use as well the central pool, the pool bar. Our 5* Padi diving school, the boutique,
the massage parlour, the breakfast pavilion and the reception are located next to the village center.
Tree Villa has been built in kenyan style using natural materials from the region. Most of the furniture we have designed
in our carpenters workshop. The makuti (palm leaves) thatched roof provides cool atmosphere on hot days!
Facilities & Services
- Space for 4-5 persons.
- Ground floor: 1 double room, kingsize bed, shower & WC, air condition, mosquito net, fan.
- Open fully equipped kitchen, bar counter, relax area, dining area, spacy terrace with dining table
- Seperate bathroom (guest WC)
- First floor: Open airy room, including 1 king size double bed, mosquito net and fan.
Bathroom (shower & WC) providing view on treetops
- Daily house cleaning
- Towels & beach towels, bed linen, dressing gowns
- Shower gel & body lotion (natural cosmetics from Kenya, provided by Cinnabar)
- Internal phone (office, bar, diving school)
- Parking in front of villa
- Free Wifi
► request Tree Villa
► Tree Villa 360° virtual tour